This page is a sub-page of our page on Complex Numbers.
• Trigonometric Delights, Eli Maor, 2002 (1998).
Other related sources of information:
• List of trigonometric identities (at Wikipedia)
• What is a Fourier series (Explained by drawing circles)
• But what is a Fourier series? From heat flow to circle drawings
• Euler’s formula with introductory group theory
• An alternative introduction to trigonometry, by sudgylacmoe on YouTube.
• Mathbabe: Fuck Trigonometry
The interactive simulations on this page can be navigated with the Free Viewer
of the Graphing Calculator.
ROLE: Widget bundle on Trigonometry
using the OpenApp protocol:
The radian angle measure:
Explaining the radian angle measure:
Interactive simulation of the Radian angle measure.
The Sin and Cos functions:
Interactive simulation of the Sin and Cos functions.
Interactive simulation of the Sin and Cos functions extended.
A planar electromagnetic wave:
A trigonometric inequality:
A trigonometric inequality – in polar coordinates:
Another trigonometric inequality – in polar coordinates: