The sub-pages of this page are:
• Knowledge Manifolds
• Conceptual Browsing
• New Paradigms and Tools for Mathematics Education
• Experimental Projects in Mathematics Education
• Mathematics produced at CVAP
• Historical Manuscripts
• Technology Enhanced Learning
• E-learning Frameworks and Semantic Web Technologies
• Component-based Learning Technologies
• Semantic Interoperability
• Presence Production
/////// OLD KMR PUBLICATIONm KATEGORIES:
An educational architecture that supports inquiry-based customizable forms of e-learning.
Unified Language Modeling – a modeling technique to visually represent how we talk about things.
A new kind of knowledge management tool called a concept browser for conceptual organization and exploration.
An educational system in crisis needs a paradigm shift. We are studying the paradigms and developing the tools that will make this happen.
New and exciting web technologies are quickly emerging, enabling a different kind of learning experience.
The design, use and reuse of learning material for the digital era requires a modular design philosophy.
When different conceptual models must interact, tools for knowledge management and conceptual calibration are desperately needed.
Bridging the gap between the virtual and the physical creates new possibilities for encounters.